DO NOT steam when you are menstruating
DO NOT steam if you are pregnant
DO NOT steam if you have an active infection, sores, open wounds or IUD
Package contains = 4 steams (using half the bag and steaming twice).
● Put 1 cup of your herbal blend into a saucepan, cover with 3 cups of water & bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
● Whilst your blend is simmering, it is the perfect time to prepare your space and go to the toilet to relieve the bladder and
bowels, as they can both relax with warmth of the steam.
● Use a bowl fits into the toilet, have a step available to put your feet on, cover the toilet floor if it feels cold.
Note: a similar option to steam for some women is to kneel on a yoga mat.
● Make sure you have a blanket or large towel next to your chosen position to cloak around your waist to keep the steam in.
● Strain the herbal blend into a heat safe glass, ceramic or stainless steel bowl. Keep these herbs for the next boil up as they
can be used twice.
● Test the steam – it should be comfortable and not too hot that it may burn delicate skin. Allow it to cool if you find it too hot.
When you are ready, find a comfortable position for the next 20 minutes.
● This is a perfect time to relax, write in a journal, unwind, meditate, breath work or set some intentions.
● Afterwards keep yourself warm, so dry off, knickers back on and something to maintain the therapeutic effect of steaming.
You may find steaming before bed is perfect as you simply jump straight into bed for the night.
Herbal Cleansing Formulas
Balancing Blend: Balancing and supporting a natural reproductive eco-system and gets the period on track.
Steam 1 x each week for a month
Cleansing Blend: Soothing, calming and cleansing, balance your pH, fight bacteria.
Steam: 3 – 6 times over a 3-6 day period.
Nourishing Blend: General nourishing blend of herbs maintaining a luscious vulva.
Steam 1-2 times a month