METAGENICS – D Ribose 300g Powder
Boost Muscle Energy, Increase Muscle Recovery, Improve Exercise Tolerance And Increase Athletic Performance
Metagenics D-Ribose 300g
- Ribose is a compound used by the body for the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the primary energy molecule of the cell.
- In patients with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, ribose has been shown to relieve symptoms of pain and fatigue, and may counter the reductions in ATP found in these patients.
- Ribose has also been used to maintain or increase energy stores in the heart and raise the heart’s tolerance to ischaemia, improving quality of life in individuals with ischaemic heart disease.
Metagenics D-Ribose is Vegan Friendly. Metagenics D-Ribose is Free from Soy protein. Metagenics D-Ribose is Free from Nuts and Seeds, Lactose free, Gluten free, Dairy protein free.
2 metric teaspoons (5.0 g) is equal to 5.0 g of D-Ribose
- For fatigue – 5g (2 tsp) once daily
- For fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome – 5g (2 tsp) three times daily
- For exercise and sports performance – 5g (2 tsp) once to twice daily
- For heart health – 5g (2 tsp) three times daily
- Production of ATP (via AMP and ADP synthesis)
- Protects cardiac muscle from ischaemia
- Improves muscle recovery
- Improves exercise tolerance
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Exercise and sporting performance
- Cardiac health
|Each dose (5.0g) contains:|
D-Ribose is made from glucose and corn. Our own body makes Ribose from glucose.
- Antidiabetic drugs: Ribose may increase the hypoglycaemic effect of oral antihyperglycaemic agents such as the sulfonylureas, biguanides, alfa-glucosidase inhibitors, thiazolidinediones, and meglitinides.3 While additional hypoglycaemic effects may be clinically desirable, blood glucose levels should be monitored.
- Insulin: Ribose may increase the hypoglycaemic effect of insulin.3 While additional hypoglycaemic effects may be clinically desirable, blood glucose levels should be monitored.
Pregnancy and Lactation:
- There are no human clinical studies in this area to date, however animal evidence suggests there are no teratogenic effects.3 Use with caution when there is a clear clinical benefit.
Store below 30° C
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.