Travel Glow Sha | Small Jade Gua Sha
Travel-Size Jade Gua Sha Tool
Jade Gua Sha is a facial scraping rejuvenation tool designed to make your skin glow! Use the travel-size Jade Gua Sha with Zhong Centre’s online Gua Sha course in facial lymphatic and brightening techniques to enhance your everyday beauty regime.
Zhong Centre Gua Sha tools are made from natural, semi-precious gemstones. As such, every Travel Glow Sha tool will be beautifully unique in colour and pattern.
Use the Travel Glow Sha at home to:
- Enhance facial muscle tone
- Calm and even out complexion
- Make the skin noticeably less puffy, particularly around the eyes
- Define cheekbones, jawline, and brows
- Improve skin elasticity
- Encourage circulation to the skin
- Aid lymphatic drainage – boost ‘qi’ and ‘xue’ to the face
- Clear ‘qi’ stagnations to ‘brighten’ the eyes
- Help alleviate headaches
- Work to increase collagen production
- Assist healing and repair processes in the face and neck
Suitable for all skin types and ages.
What does the Travel Glow Sha tool do?
This specially formulated travel-size Gua Sha beauty tool brings out inner glow! The Travel Glow Sha is a non-invasive and natural beauty tool which can be used on all skin types and ages.
Benefits of Using Jade Gua Sha
The combined properties of jade and Zhong Centre’s massaging technique (known traditionally as ‘scraping’) are known to:
- calm and even out complexion
- make the skin noticeably less puffy, particularly around the eyes
- define cheekbones, jawline, and brows
- enhance circulation
- improve skin elasticity.
Facial Gua Sha also promotes lymphatic drainage and helps to detoxify the treatment area. Used properly, Glow Sha will leave the skin looking hydrated and refreshed.
Why is the Glow Sha made from natural Jade?
Jade is known in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a healing, semi-precious gemstone. It is considered a sign of power and immortality. Jade has been a favoured gemstone used for healing and maintaining beauty throughout Chinese history. The gemstone’s physical properties include striation of the mineral, which is believed to draw out toxins from your skin.
Jade Gua Sha Reviews
Why does Joel Creasey love Gua Sha?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.