EAGLE – Beta A C 200g Powder
Beta A-C® Powder is a high potency, pleasant tasting, effervescent vitamin C powder, which is suitable for both adults and children.
Containing buffered forms of vitamin C, Beta A-C® is gentle on the stomach. This powder includes complementary co-factors including zinc, natural vitamin E and citrus bioflavonoids as antioxidants. Beta A-C® supports the immune system, reduces the duration and severity of common cold symptoms and provides wound healing support and maintenance of blood vessel health.
- Decrease common cold duration and relieve the severity of common cold symptoms*
- Relieve the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections, including respiratory tract congestion*
- Reduce symptoms of common colds and flu such as sneezing, cough, sore throat, runny nose*
- Supports wound healing, skin repair and body tissue regeneration*
- Support collagen health and formation*
- Assist connective tissue production*
- Reduce free radicals formed in the body*
- Support healthy immune system function*
- Maintains immune system to fight illness*
- Supports blood vessel health and artery health*
- Support healthy stress response in the body*
*In adults, adolescents and ageing individuals.
Each Tablet Contains:
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||589 mg|
|Sodium ascorbate||146 mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid||127 mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||104 mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid||84 mg|
|TOTAL VITAMIN C||800 mg|
|d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate||41.38 mg|
|equiv. Natural Vit. E||50 IU|
|Dunaliella salina extract||7 mg|
|derived from cell fresh||13 mg|
|equiv. Carotenoids calc. as betacarotene||525 mcg|
|Rutoside (Rutin)||150 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50 mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||10 mg|
|equiv. Zinc||2 mg|
ADULTS & ADOLESCENTS: Take 1 to 2 tablets twice daily with food.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Children under two years of age should not be treated for symptoms of respiratory tract infections without medical advice.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Contains trace amounts of sulphur dioxide
- If symptoms persist, seek the additional professional advice
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.