Collagen Dermal Roller
Pricking your skin with microneedles sounds like a weird thing to do, but it’s actually a treatment designed to improve the performance of your usual skin care products. The treatment process works by enhancing the skin’s ability to absorb the skin care products you use. Dermal Rolling is a popular facial treatment based on ancient acupuncture techniques. Also known as microneedling or collagen dermal needling, cycling this treatment into your at-home skin care routine can greatly enhance your beauty and anti-aging regime. This treatment technique is based on ancient acupuncture as well as more recent cosmetic acupuncture, which stimulates circulation, facial muscle activity and the skin’s natural cell regeneration process.
In stock (can be backordered)
Collagen Dermal Rolling
Dermal rolling is known to enhance circulation of blood in the face and skin. This treatment assists the natural production of collagen and elastin in the skin cells, leaving you with firmer, less-lined skin. Dermal rolling is a gentle technique when used correctly and will create a healthy glow the following day. It helps to reduce pigmentation appearance in the complexion and helps to heal acne scarring or pits. The treatment is also ideal for use on mature skin for plumping, tightening and thickening of the facial skin.
What is it?
A Collagen Dermal Roller is a hand-held, at-home skin needling tool inspired by ancient acupuncture techniques. This easy to use tool holds hundreds of tiny micro-needles positioned on the surface of the head of the roller.
How do you use ?
A Collagen Dermal Roller is designed to make microscopic pricks along the surface of the skin. A treatment primarily to be used on the face, this tool leaves microscopic indents in the skin in order to stimulate the skin’s healing process and produce collagen naturally.
At-home Dermal Rollers should only require gentle pressure for minimal pain and discomfort. The needles are very small in order to make this treatment tool suitable for regular usage.
- Cleanse and dry your face, removing any makeup in the process.
- Slowly, gently roll your dermal roller up and down the face three or four times with light pressure. Don’t roll near eyes or over lips.
- Using only light pressure on the more sensitive areas, roll the dermal roller vertically then horizontally and diagonally on each area of the face. Repeat this technique for a couple of minutes.
- Follow by gently pressing your usual serum and/or moisturiser into the skin.
- Skin might feel tingly or sting slightly. This is not abnormal, but discontinue use if irritation develops.
- Ideally this treatment process should be performed once or twice a week.
Cleaning and replacing
The Collagen Dermal Roller should be cleaned with a clean toothbrush using water and a Tea Tree essential oil solution after every third use. Replace the dermal roller at least every 12 months.
What Dermal Rolling can help improve:
- Enhance circulation of blood in the face and skin
- Assist the natural production of collagen and elastin in the skin cells
- Reduce appearance of pigmentation
- Help to heal acne scarring or pits
- Assist absorption of skin care products
Get your own personal Dermal Roller from Zhong Centre, our Melbourne-based cosmetic acupuncture clinic, and enhance your at-home beauty process today.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.