Zhong Centre is a St Kilda beauty clinic with unparalleled commitment to natural beauty, confidence and sass. Zhong Centre provides its clients with cosmetic acupuncture and TCM treatments to bring out their natural beauty, inner god(dess) and self confidence.
We require a Chinese Medicine Acupuncture practitioner with experience in the natural beauty and/or health industry who shares our commitment to changing the world, one face at a time. This person will be able to work well independently and also in a team with exceptional communication skills, a passion for their role in the beauty industry and someone who brings their own personality to the role.
Full training will be provided by our Founder and Principal Practitioner, Dr Abbie.
- Confident with herbs, don’t have to be a proficient but have to be confident and willing to learn more. We want a practitioner that is comfortable prescribing Chinese Medicine herbs and supplements for our clients best clinical outcomes.
- Cosmetic experience has to be in your toolkit, however full training and mentoring will be given to the right person.
- Must be able to treat minimum 2 clients at a time.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with acupuncture.
- Financial incentive bonus for bringing own client list.
To be successful in this role:
- Dedication: It will be important to you to be part of our team and our clients are your utmost priority.
- Grooming and style: We love our practitioners to have their own personal style. But remember that we’re a bit posh and there’s work etiquette so don’t bring your tie-dye to work.
- Continuous improvement: We’re a progressive team, as practitioners we’re confident and always looking for better ways to provide services and treatments to our gorgeous clients.
- Confidence: There is some level of just needing to ‘fake it til you make it’, we want you to be confident so that our clients can trust you to take care of them.
- Aspirational: We want someone who has career aspirations, is a professional, responds well to KPIs and takes ownership over their own development — with our support, of course!
Qualifications & Registrations
Must be degree qualified and be registered with AHPRA and a member of a professional association (eg. AACMA, ANTA, ATMS, FCMA) and registered as a provider with the major private health funds.
What we offer:
- We’re not a regular TCM clinic, we’re a *cool* TCM clinic!
- All communication, client care and bookings will be taken care by administration team.
- Ongoing mentoring and training.
- Career and professional development.
- A vibrant team of professionals.
- Competitive $, commission and superannuation.
Find out more about us at zhongcentre.com or on Instagram @zhongcentre and our founder @drabbieacupuncture
How to apply:
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. It’s most important for us to get the best fit for you and for us. Forward your Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org addressing the key selection requirements and CV to the attention of Dr Abbie Cloherty.